What is Document Management?
Electronic document management is not that much different from your existing paper process. It's just quicker and in electronic form instead of paper-based. It can reduce implementation times, invoice processing, archival, and retrieval. Our customers have said that our solutions reduced their internal processes by days, sometimes even weeks.
Often, we're asked what the different levels of document management are and how to get started. See Services >>
Document management involves the hardware, software, and customization from a professional services aspect, so every solution is uniquely designed to serve the needs of our Baltimore and Maryland based customers.
Each business challenge is unique. Think of your existing paper processes. Now choose one.
What challenges do you face with that process? Do any of these sound familiar?
- Lost and duplicated documents
- Multiple versions
- Unsecured documents
- Invoice matching issues
- Slow customer service response time
- Lack of storage for paper files
- Departmental systems that don't communicate with each other
- Need to print from iPhone or iPad
- Want to begin working in the cloud
How about benefits?
- Version control/ Document collaboration
- Optimized security / compliance
- Streamlined Workflow
- Easy Archival/ Retrieval
- Increased Customer Service
- Seamless integration with other systems already in place (Sharepoint, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Greener office
- Reclaim office space from filing cabinets
- Content management
- Effortless document routing and capture
- Apps for mobile (iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry)
- Cloud based file storage
- Flexibility to print to a multifunctional printer from a mobile device